Thursday, December 11, 2014

3 words

The three words I chose are consume, risks, and health
I chose consume because I feel like l need to apprechiate the people in my life that try to help me with things more. Risks because I need to take more risks with my school work ( like projects) and with my gymnastics. For example in gymnastics i need to take risks so that i can do better. Health because it is important to be healthy and fit in your daily life so the you have confidence in your self.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah
    These are good choices. I am not sure the word "consume" fits your first description as well as it could. Perhaps look up some synonyms for care or appreciate? Just an idea. On another note - copy and paste into word to spell and grammar check and then re-post it so that you are error free. Don't forget to introduce yourself - the outside world does not know who you are :)

    ReplyDelete