Thursday, December 11, 2014

My 3 words

Hi, my name is Kevin Wang, and the three words that I chose for 2015 are focus, efficiency, and neatness.
I chose focus because i need to devote all my attention on one thing at a time. For example, I shouldn't be thinking about the soccer game, and focus and absorb what the teacher is saying. I usally have a hard time maintaining my attention span on one subject.
The second word I chose is efficiecny because I haven't really been using my time as wise as I can. Partially, this may also be because I'm too tired to focus or stay focused for a long period of time
I also chose the word neatness because I wasn't very organized with my schedule and keeping on top of all my homework. Geeting organized and neat will definetely help me stay on top of my assignemnts, and dot

No comments:

Post a Comment