Thursday, December 11, 2014

New Years Resolution Words

1. Strenghth. Why strenghth? I chose strength because I want to be able to get through some of the situations I've had to deal with this year. Mentally and physically. Physically as in beingore active and not being a couch potato the majority of the year.
2. Effort. I chose effort because I want to use what my teachers tell me to improve on and really try to get better at them. I want to work harder on my grades so that I'm not barely getting an A on some subjects and try and take on getting a more honourable roll.
3. Accomplish. I want to be able to accomplish everything I'm hoping to do. What's the point of having a resolution if I can't do them successfully? I want to do the things I've been holding off on for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment